Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller to join their busy Quality team based in Sheffield, this role reports into the Quality Manager.
- Responsible for the companies controlled documents and records
- Support company functions with preparation, compiling, circulation, change control and storage of technical documents
- Ensure documents are issued in agreed format
- Review document revision dates and facilitate their timely updates
- Respond to internal and external requests for technical information
- Set up file structure at the start of each new project
- Follow project documentation throughout, interacting with departments to predict and co-ordinate document deliveries
- Prepare technical documentation packs for customers
- Maintain technical files with commissioning and maintenance reports
- Documents & systems include; manuals, datasheets, certificates, procedures, reports, risk assessments, studies, technical drawings and diagrams, production records etc.
- You will be educated to degree level or have experience working in a similar role within a quality environment
- Experience of management systems (Quality, H&S, Environmental)
- Strong organisational and reporting skills
- Highly organised and adaptable
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.