Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Due to continued expansion, our client based in Sheffield is now looking to recruit an experienced Project Assistant who would like to grow their career to become a Project Manager
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with the coordination of projects
- Getting involved with the initial stages of bids, tenders and proposals
- Working collaboratively with the entire project team to maximize productivity
- Organising and monitoring schedules
- Tracking project reporting deliverables
- Managing projects to tight timelines and budgets, coordinating sub-contractors and suppliers
- Interacting with customers and grant bodies
- Technical and project reporting to funding bodies and consortiums
What are we looking for?
- Be able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Collaborative working style and a can do team-player attitude
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Good report writing skills
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- It is essential you have a full clean UK driving license
Experience in the use of project management software eg Microsoft Project
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.