Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their busy team based at their Wakefield site
You will need to have the following skills and experience to be considered for this role:
- Experience of working and repairing gearboxes, conveyor systems, various types of pumps and replacing bearings, Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Experience of working with and implementing PPM systems.
- Have the skills to fault find on machinery when they are in breakdown mode and successfully carry out the necessary remedial works to get the machine operational.
- You will be able to understand engineering drawings in order to diagnose faults.
- Work well in a team
- Be able to remain calm when working under pressure as this is a demanding and busy job.
They will be happy to provide training to enable you to have a cross over skill of working with electrical components in tandem with the site electrician.
You must be City & Guilds certified or hold a National certificate in Engineering.
It is essential that you have a flexible outlook to working hours when required.