Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist and the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for Experienced Remortgage Conveyancers to join their expanding team. Our client is very flexible so if you are highly experienced as a remortgage conveyancer they are able to consider a home based role.
You will be able to demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recent Remortgage Case Handler/Conveyancer role. Having been responsible for managing a portfolio of remortgage cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow processing and advising on complex conveyancing issues, such as Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leasehold matters.
You will work to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment and aiming to achieve service excellence.
– Chase lender redemption statements and funds
– Proactively chase third parties, including lenders and brokers, for signed documents
– Send costs and requesting redemption statements
– Complete initial care calls and follow up contact calls
– Working to and maintaining Service Level Agreements
– Deal with remortgages, Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement, Leasehold matters
Legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential since our client is committed to supporting career development and training.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others and will be a true role model in every sense.
– A natural self -starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
– Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs
– Excellent problem-solving and research skills
– Excellent verbal and numerical skills
– Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will have a desire for continuous personal and professional development as our client offers unrivalled development and progression opportunities and this is a great role in which to start your transactional conveyancing career. You will also have the chance to move up into supervisory and managerial positions so you can truly develop a career with our client.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
– Competitive salary and Bonus scheme
– 25 Days holiday + stats
– Life Assurance
– Group Income Protection
– Private Medical Insurance
– Childcare vouchers
Hours of work are on a rota basis, Mon-Fri: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm.
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion, and to be home based then please apply now!
Anne Braithwaite Job Enquiry Form