Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
We are currently recruiting for one of our busiest clients and they now have a new exciting opportunity for a Fleet Advisor to be based at their Leeds office.
Role purpose: To advise on fleet policies and processes working with Supply Chain and to update and manage all the fleet systems and processes.
Tasks will include a range of functions, such as vehicle financing, vehicle maintenance, vehicle telematics (tracking and diagnostics), driver management, speed management, fuel management and health and safety management.
To manage the administration and process of the company fleet which includes processing orders, updating systems, liaising with suppliers, processing fines and purchase orders and invoicing.
- 1st point of contact for all Fleet queries
- Manage and update systems such as Cascade, Coins, RBS, Ringo, Dart Tunnel, DAVIS etc with accurate details, ensuring that all administration is completed in a timely fashion
- Notify employees of fines or penalty points, managing deductions from pay as appropriate and in line with Company Policy
- Advising on all aspects of the Commercial Vehicle and Company Car Policy
- Ensuring all licence checks are complete and checked as per the driver policy.
- Ensuring all vehicles are fully compliant with our clients safety and sustainability standards. Performance, cost efficiency monitoring and reporting.
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Manage and develop the vehicle supply chain in conjunction with the Commercial and Finance functions, including monitoring, measuring and managing performance in terms of price, quality, service, safety and time.
- Develop strong working relationships with all external supply chain partners & internal Customers
- Assisting other functions such as HR, Finance & the Bid team with reporting as required on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Collating received data from the vehicle tracking system to form a profile for any given driver (average speed, frequency of detours, breaks, severity of manoeuvres, choice of gears, etc.). This data is used to highlight drivers with dangerous habits and to suggest remedial training applicable to the issues, or to ensure that drivers are meeting KPIs.
- Proactively analyses reports to inform the Senior Management team of driver trends to promote efficiency across the fleet
- Proactively arranges Fleet servicing and maintenance days across contracts and acts as an ambassador with external fleet providers
- Ensures that vehicles are ordered and maintained across the company
- Ensures that external fleet suppliers are operating within SLA’s
- Deals effectively with internal complaints and escalates issues as required
- Ensures compliance with Company Policy & legislation
Role Specific Information
- You will be based in Leeds with occasional travel to Sheffield
- The ideal candidate will be autonomous with an enquiring mind, happy to suggest improved ways of working
- Must enjoy detail, ensuring compliance and accuracy of administration
- Will have excellent communication skills and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Fleet sector experience is essential
- Experience of delivering innovative solutions for service or supply
- Basic negotiation skills
- Microsoft Packages – Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent administrative skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced managed environment
- Knowledge of car fleet areas including car leasing and statutory compliance, taxation, MOT’s.
Comprehensive Benefits to include:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension Plan
- Private Health Single Cover
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme and much more