Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
A great opportunity to join a marketing teamAll Jobs at a fast-growing business in the hi-tech sector.
Founded in 2009, a business which provides companies with technology, systems and services that unleash potential and improve business performance. If you are a problem-solving self-starter and fanatical about great service, you will thrive here.
As marketing executive, you will be responsible for promoting services and communicating value to customers through coordinated marketing campaigns. Your primary duties will include conducting market research, building brand awareness and improving customer relations.
You will work closely with the leadership team to develop a marketing plan and will be the key point of contact from external marketing service providers (e.g. digital marketing, PR SEO and design).
- Develop marketing plans that deliver the aims and objectives of our marketing strategy
- Key contact for our marketing service providers
- Produce marketing materials (digital and print)
- Communicate value to our existing customers and help to develop relationships
- Produce marketing campaigns that support the work of our new business team
- Internal communications and executive team briefings
- Conduct market research, to identify audience segments, value propositions and key messages
- Manage data and ensure legal and GDPR compliance
- Present your proposals and strategies
- Organise and attend exhibitions, conferences and events
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Copy writing
- Organised and methodical
- Creative thinker and analytical skills
- Background in marketing is an advantage
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (occasionally overtime may be required to fulfil business needs)
Salary range is £23-£25k but happy to have your guidance on this