Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position
As part of the operations function it is the role of the Order Processing Administrator is to ensure the process of raising a sales order to placing the purchase order onto EXN Vendors and once placed and accepted, forward the relevant documentation onto our partners, with a right first-time philosophy and in a timely manner. Also ensuring all subsequent workload and queries generated, are dealt with to satisfactory outcome.
Accountabilities and Activities
- Raising sales orders from sales quotes and placing purchase orders onto the EXN Vendor, with a right first-time philosophy and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all licences, support, professional services and training SKUs are receipted in and fulfilled out within required timeframes and all relevant documentation is forwarded to the necessary parties.
- Resolving any order queries/ issues ensuring minimal delay and impact on our clients.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have an excellent analytical and numerical skills with a good eye for detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal & external clients
- Previous experience in an operations environment.
The ideal candidate will need:
- To work well under pressure within a team environment and the ability to be able to prioritise with good time management
- The ability to know when to progress issues up the chain of management to ensure a satisfactory and timely conclusion
- Willingness to take on colleagues’ tasks when the need arises and to provide cover during periods of absence or peak periods
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with both internal & external clients
Hours of work 37.5 (flexible working times)
Hybrid working (home and office)
Salary: £20k plus 10% company bonus