Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary to permanent position
To report to the Office Manager
Extremely high standards are expected from our client from their administration/reception team.
The role covers duties within the reception department and any additional or different duties in any department which the company may require from time to time.
Duties to include:-
- Managing a very busy reception area including meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a professional, pleasant and friendly manner; whilst issuing and monitoring security pass system and the issuing of PPE as and when required
- Managing an extremely busy phone system in an informative, and positive approach; including the taking and emailing of detailed messages to the members of the various departments to ensure the client’s clients receive best attention at all times
- General administrative duties, including emails, diary management of the meeting rooms facilities, filing, scanning, working with the reporting systems along with supporting the sales and customer services area on a day to day basis
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work independently and within a team location from time to time
- Accuracy in all tasks
- Ability to learn technical information quickly
- Flexible as the work can be varied
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of programs such as Outlook preferred.