Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join a highly innovative team, a full service agency offering audience engagement, creative and production strategies.
• Deliver effective and appropriate ideas generation and creative brainstorming on projects
• Consistently produce high quality visual interpretation and execution of new and existing event creatives
• Concept generation and development of new event themes and identities
• Articulation of strategic and tactical deliverables against project objectives to ensure appropriateness creative delivery
• Undertake the creative design and development of subsequent print, digital and live experiential assets to exceptionally high standards
• Create visually engaging stories and narratives, translating these into compelling creative presentations and business proposals
• Act as an ambassador of creative influence, supporting creative leaders with initiative across the business
• Prioritisation and time management, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are managed
Skills and Experience
• Qualified with a degree, or equivalent, in Graphic Design or a related subject
• Industry and event design experience working within a creative or event agency is required
• Highly creative concept development skills with the knowledge and ability to communicate ideas and their application clearly, across live, print and digital channels
• A proved ability to translate creative thinking into intelligent and appropriate design that exceeds client objectives.
• An understanding/experience of developing innovative attendee engagement tactics
• Highly adept in the holy-trinity of design software packages, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
• A good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Dreamweaver, Muse and/or similar tools
• Highly versed in creative systems, processes and best practice for the technical development of both print and digital outputs
• An excellent communicator with the ability to develop engaging narratives and compelling visual rationales that drive creative proposals