Due to high levels of business we are now looking for new consultants to add to our established team in Wickersley, Rotherham. There are opportunities to work on desks which are predominantly temporary recruitment or permanent recruitment.
The temporary recruitment desk will be predominantly working with but not limited to distribution, manufacturing, facilities management, engineering and construction clients. The permanent recruitment desk could be a generalist or specialist desk.
The role will be a mixture of key account management with new business development.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Marketing out candidates to our clients and new businesses
- New business development
- Resourcing high quality candidates for our clients
- Advertising job roles on various job boards, our website and social media
- Searching for candidates on job boards and Linkedin
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates over the phone and face to face
- Updating CV’s with relevant information
- Visiting clients to understand their recruitment requirements
- Live updating of our in-house CRM system
- Candidate drop off and check ins
- Working within relevant legislation
Hours of work 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm however some flexibility will be required/given as occasionally interviews will need to be done in the evenings and for the predominantly industrial/construction/engineering temps consultant position candidates may occasionally need checking in earlier on client sites.
- Working in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Proven track record in business development
- Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
Ideal candidates will be/have:
- Hard working and diligent
- Good listening skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with efficient administration skillsA driving licenceFriendly and supportive team environment
What we offer:
OTE earnings of £30,000+ in the first year and £35,000+ in the 2nd year.
30 days holiday including holidays which increase with service, Nest Pension, Westfield Health Scheme
Flexible office/home based working once trained
One to one training if required