Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is one of the largest firms of independent insolvency practitioners in Sheffield working nationwide and are currently seeking a Corporate Case Administrator to join their Corporate Team. Your responsibility will be to administer a caseload of CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.
You must be able to manage your own workload and meet time critical deadlines; utilising your excellent organisational skills. You will have an overall commercial outlook, ensuring that the firm’s reputation and standards are maintained at all times.
You will work closely with Managers, IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will report to the IP/Manager & Assistant Manager and you must demonstrate excellent team spirit and the ability to work as an effective member of the team.
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
– Liaising with directors to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
– Communicating with creditors to address any queries
– Preparation of s98 reports, Administrators Proposals and Progress Reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
– Managing own workload to ensure statutory deadlines are met whilst ensuring that work is completed with accuracy and to a department standard
– Taking responsibility for ongoing compliance on own portfolio of cases
– Provide support and assistance to other members of the team
– Attending site visits as and when required (car owner/driver advantageous)
– Trading Administrations – financial and day to day operation responsibility
– Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with banks/lawyers/financial institutions
It is essential you have a solid track record of experience of corporate insolvency and a working knowledge of Microsoft products, knowledge and experience of IPS is highly advantageous. You must also be able to demonstrate good report writing skills and be a confident communicator. On-going training will be provided in order to keep the department up to date with changes to legislation.