Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Administrator to work within their busy finance department at their Sheffield based office. They are very keen on staff development so study support will be available to the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for data input of invoices for parent and subsidiary companies, correctly coding invoices to the general ledger codes, management of supplier ledgers inclusive of statement reconciliation, petty cash management, management of the fixed asset register, credit card reconciliation, processing employee expense forms and general admin tasks.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary. Please note that full training will be given to the successful candidate.
• Experience of working within an office environment
• Good at keeping to tight working deadlines
• Good communication skills both inter departmental and on email and phone to external parties
• Computer literate, especially Excel
• A true team player who works well with others
It would be highly advantageous if you have –
• Completed AAT Level 2, and you have the desire to continue your studies.
• Experience of working in a finance department within an industrial business
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
25 days holiday plus stats.