Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist and the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for Experienced Remortgage Conveyancers to join their team based in Manchester City Centre.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Remortgage Conveyancer who is looking for an opportunity to move into a sale and purchase conveyancer role. Our client is able to offer a training course in order for you to make that transition.
As a member of our client’s Remortgage team you will benefit from unrivalled development opportunities. With a clear career path, training programme for progression into transactional conveyancing roles and the chance to move up into supervisory and managerial positions
You will be a natural self- starter with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others. A role model in every sense, your leadership, influence and drive will ensure both team and personal targets are exceeded.
Our client offers unrivalled development and progression opportunities and this is an excellent role in which to begin your corporate conveyancing career with them.
• Demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recent Remortgage Case Handler/Conveyancer role
• Managed a portfolio of remortgage cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow processing and advising on complex conveyancing issues, such as Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leasehold matters.
• Working to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment and aiming to achieve both client and introducer service excellence
• Chase lender redemption statements and funds
• Proactively chase third parties, including lenders and brokers, for signed documents
• Send costs and requesting redemption statements
• Working to and maintaining Service Level Agreements
• Deal with remortgages, Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leasehold matters
• A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
• Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs
• Excellent problem-solving and research skills
• Excellent verbal and numerical skills
• Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A desire for continuous personal and professional development
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• Life Assurance
• Group Income Protection
• Private Medical Insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• 25 days hols + stats
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion, please apply now!