Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity within the events industry has arisen for a Technical Project Support, you will support the day to day planning and delivery of events. The role is a hands on position with the expectation of working on-site and with a flexible approach to working hours across the week according to the events schedule. As a key member, the primary goal is to ensure that all the needs of the client are clearly understood and planned effectively with the client experience at its core and that service delivery consistently exceeds the customers’ expectations.
• To liaise with subcontractors/partners, ensuring they maintain their content within the web-site. Internally liaise with internal services; ensuring that the site is up to date and all current services are available. You will be the primary point of contact for technical queries from exhibitors within the web-shop. This role will also manage the upload and updating of exhibitor information within the site ensuring it acts as a reliable source of current information.
• Maintain up to date database of rates, prices and product ranges for all agreed service partners.
• Support the Technical Project Manager(s) with the event pre-planning and delivery, and manage and operate a portfolio of event services for events of various size and complexity.
• Support and coordinate the on-site service centre, liaising between the event management team and client to secure location of the service centre. Coordinate the resources required to support the service centre, organising and manage all required IT support resources and services as needed etc.
• Manage invoicing process so that all charges are invoiced accurately and ensuring all required documentation is completed.