Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well established within the Exhibitions & Events industry, they design and build award-winning custom-built exhibition stands throughout the UK & Worldwide.
Due to continuing success our client are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Sourcing of new potential sales leads from cold calling through to delivery of brief document
- Responsible for various sales reporting procedures
- Manage extensive client database and everything else involved in the creation of new sales leads
- Show marketing at large international exhibitions all over the world forms an important part of this exciting opportunity
- To pro-actively target any leads generated
- To identify any margin improvement opportunities on all clients.
- Manage time and workload to ensure work is completed
- To identify any additional services which may be presented to new clients
- To work closely with the Sales Director to maximise the target sales strategies.
- Visit existing clients to offer new services
- Work closely with Account Directors, Project Managers and Design teams
Skills and Experience
The role is very much sales driven and an essential part of that will be to cold-call on prospective new companies both internationally and in the UK, and looking for other ways to develop new business opportunities. You must have a high level of entrepreneurial flair and enjoy the challenge of new business and the big win, be self-motivated, organised, self-disciplined, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills to present to clients face-to-face and to build effective relationships at all levels.
If you have worked within the Exhibition & Events Industry, have Business Development/Sales experience and are looking for a new exciting opportunity contact me to discuss or apply now!