Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is a leading design and build contractor that sells creative ideas to senior marketers of some of the worlds best known brands. With award winning designers and specialists in digital engagement , our client delivers projects that drive genuine returns on investments for their customers.
The successful candidate will take on the role of a field based New Business Manager, responsible for continuing to grow the company with new clients which will then be handed over to the account management team. This, enabling you to find and pursue your next lead to continue developing business to the company.
The company’s marketing efforts will result in a healthy flow of leads through a number of sources but the role is aimed at somebody who is comfortable and capable of a high degree of self-generated opportunities. With the support of unrivalled industry intelligence and a CRM system focussed on supporting the new business function. A candidate who is able to identify specific events and prospects that will benefit from the company’s service will be result in excellent rewards.
Having a sales territory of the South, covering Essex, Kent, London, Surrey, Berkshire, Wiltshire and the remainder of the West Country, set for lead allocation only meaning that you are not restricted to just this geographical area as the pursuit of self-generated opportunities elsewhere is welcomed.
After getting into the leads, your ability to sell the company’s products to the needs of the customer, negotiating and closing techniques also need to be as important as your appointment setting abilities, ensuring the company’s key differentiators from their competitors are prominent throughout to ensure the best possible results for their clients on the show floor.
Whilst not necessary, previous experience in the exhibition and events industry is advantageous and appealing, but the ability to sell naturally with a sales performance history looking to move into an exciting, creative and rewarding industry is also welcomed. Somebody that has the ambition and drive to go out with a hunting instinct for new leads is what our client is looking for.
- Real ability to hunt for leads and open doors
- Able to nurture leads
- High credibility on social media and an advocate of social selling
- Be able to network in person and gain referrals
- Have an understanding of marketing and experience of dealing with marketing professionals
- Be able to sell the company’s results based proposition
- Sell at a consultant’s level, critiquing and developing a client’s brief with the company prospects
- Understand ROI and allow the company to be willingly measured against it
- Well presented
- Possess excellent written, presentation and negotiating skills
- Full and clean UK driving license
- Be self motivated and ambitious
- Previous experience of a modern CRM tailored for sales
- Able to spot market trends and relay these effectively to the management team