Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
You will be responsible for working with key decision makers within corporate, SME and public sector clients, selling the full range of our client’s products and services.
Create a portfolio of long term business, education and Managed Service/ Maintenance Customers, through the prospecting and developing of new opportunities, via outbound sales activity and external customer meetings.
Your duties will be as follows;
- To demonstrate the ability to identify and manage solution based opportunities including Managed Service, Maintenance and run rate IT equipment supply
- Engage and liaise with internal departments to deliver competent and effective solutions
- Manage pipeline and be able to forecast business accurately monthly and quarterly
- Be able to competently complete face to face meetings with clients
- Work to achieve and exceed core company metrics
- Revenue and GP target achievement
- Buying clients
- Activity including talk time, appointments, quotes and opportunities
- Achieve personal and organisational driven objectives
- To formulate account goals with a view to engaging with all key decision makers across multiple lines of business
- Engage client with internal partners with a view to owning all Service / Solution opportunities within all key accounts
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reviews
- Demonstrate the company’s national position through positive PR and canvassing
- Continually monitor client spend, recognise trends, declines and be able to interpret that information into opportunities
- Evidence of consistent target over achievement in a sales and client services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business acumen, showing evidence of ability to make sound business decisions
- Good Time Management Skills
- Be able to demonstrate an on-going interest to learn about and understand IT products and services
Candidates will come from a similar background and have the experience of selling into corporate, SME and public sector clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing IT Support businesses, allowing you to develop a long term career.