Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the exhibitions industry has arisen for an Advertising Sales Executive to join their team, responsible for sales opportunities across all events.
– Seek new business opportunities through own initiative and via company marketing activities across the full range of events.
– Respond to sales enquiries from clients and via the company website.
– Proactively seek new business and promote the Media and Graphic Installation services.
– Close business quickly and efficiently and meet and exceed individual and Company financial targets.
– Effectively manage and develop existing clients including your own event organising clients to ensure high levels of repeat business and account growth.
– Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and service and effectively and professionally manage client relationships from initial enquiry to post event.
– Project a professional attitude and be knowledgeable about the services the media team can offer.
– Develop strong relations with clients through face-to-face activity and telephone sales.
– Use every opportunity to create new business contacts and potential leads.
– Work with the relevant internal teams to ensure operational aspects are taken into account during the sales process.
– Develop new leads and opportunities to secure new business.
– To ensure all relevant details are in place and work with the Sales Support team to ensure efficiency of sales administration is maximised.
– Ensure excellent working relationships with internal departments, reinforcing the need for excellent customer service.
– When required, to attend meetings and presentations on behalf of the Media Sales Director and act as a department/ Company representative at all times.
Skills and Experience
– Good working knowledge of corporate procurement and contracting processes, particularly for corporates acquiring multiple, long-term deals.
– Advanced knowledge of the business/ industry and a comprehensive understanding of its competitors and their strengths and weaknesses
Ability to consult with clients during the sales process to maximise revenues and exceed client expectations
– High command of lead qualification techniques and processes
– Proficient user of the full Microsoft Office suite, experience using databases to manage accounts
– Highly numerate and keen attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines, effective time management skills and able to prioritise
– Previous experience of selling media space/ advertising or similar industry sales experience is required in this role.
– Degree education is desirable but not necessary for the role.