Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well established within the Exhibitions & Events industry, they design and build award-winning custom-built exhibition stands throughout the UK & Worldwide.
– Report to Managing Director
– Manage and generate sales for the Company to achieve personal targets
– Organise and gather show information on a monthly basis
– Identify new shows with Sales Team to meet agreed targets
– Identify 10 key shows to target and implement email marketing and follow up telephone calls with Sales Team and Administration Support
– Client Account Management – liaise with customers ensuring that information is received/queries answered and quotes and cost analysis is completed on time – in conjunction with Customer Liaison Manager, Project and Sales Teams
– Ensure design work for own projects is produced and submitted in a timely manner
– Support Sales and Marketing activity e.g. attending Exhibitions; sending out mail shots; undertaking research
– Estimate own jobs being mindful of company-wide pricing ethics and job hours
– Monitor costs and implement cost reduction policies through the utilisation of stock items
– Complete Weekly Sales Status Report
– Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers through every aspect of the role
– Other duties as and when requested/identified for the Company or its associated companies
Skills and Experience
The role is very much sales driven and an essential part of that will be to cold-call on prospective new companies both internationally and in the UK, and looking for other ways to develop new business opportunities. You must have a high level of entrepreneurial flair and enjoy the challenge of new business and the big win, be self-motivated, organised, self-disciplined, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills to present to clients face-to-face and to build effective relationships at all levels.