Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this Permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an experienced, capable and commercially aware Service Delivery Manager, you will be able to manage multiple customers and balance priorities accordingly. You will deliver an exceptional service to strategic customers, exceeding SLAs and ensuring Continual Service Improvements.
You will have experience of managing senior client relationships, preferably in a real-time software environment, backed up by sound technical and/or product/business-process knowledge.
Experience of service delivery/service management gained in a commercial, outsourced or multi-vendor environment is highly desirable. Experience of bespoke and packaged software development and application support would be advantageous.
You will have:
• Experience of Service Management processes and procedures which align to the ITIL framework that enable the Support Service to achieve SLA’s/KPI’s and support growth together with the experience to reinforce best practice in Incident, Problem and Change Management.
• Experience of managing, motivating and developing staff and contractors to ensure efficient and effective delivery whilst maintaining and developing customer relationships
• Knowledge to act as the escalation point for allocated customers whilst working closely with applications support, database administrators and software developers to ensure appropriate response and timely resolution to production incidents. Where appropriate, take a hands-on approach to incident resolution locally.
•Management experience on operational costs and maintaining company financial controls ensuring contract profitability and ensuring that delivery against agreed operational procedures to ensure quality and consistency of Service.
•Provision of monthly reports, analytics and execution of delivery meetings to customer requirements for contract monitoring
•Resource management to ensure consistent delivery
• Champion group culture with all staff, customers, partners and suppliers, to create and enhance awareness and appreciation of our client’s brand
• Experience of managing and coordinating software releases and upgrades to live systems, including application upgrades, database upgrades, disaster recovery testing
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following experience and competencies:
• Experience working in an IT Service Delivery management capacity
• Experience of supporting business critical enterprise solutions
• ITIL Foundation V3 qualified
• Degree/Management Qualification or equivalent experience
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience of management of controls of budgets
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of design and implementation of new service processes and
Continual Service Improvement
• Experience in Best Practice Approaches
• Understanding of ISO Or FDA Standards/Regulations
An understanding of the following would also be advantageous (but not essential):
• Application support
• SQL and Oracle databases
• MS Sharepoint
• Project Management (Prince 2)