Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your career within the exhibitions industry has arisen for a Project Manager to join their team, planning, and executing multiple international exhibition projects simultaneously. Managing the supply chain and bringing work forces together to produce the highest quality full turn-key service for all clients. Controlling multi-million pound annual budgets.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have,
• Proven experience in a Project Management role
• Experience within the Exhibitions/Events industry
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload with set deadlines
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to translate the brief into a great exhibition
• Be energetic & passionate about work
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Budget experience
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is a full-time role, offering a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm. However, candidates will be required to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as necessary to meet deadlines, event schedules and the demands of the business, including overseas travel as required.
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity & have worked within the Exhibition & Events industry contact Kelly to discuss in more detail 01142 870 457.