Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business with regards this permanent role on behalf of our client.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales & Marketing Executive who wants to develop their career, be part of a dynamic team and execute digital marketing strategies to customers around the world.
This is both an exciting and challenging role working with the Sales & Marketing Team. There will be ample scope for further training and Continuous Professional Development.
The position is made up of two key areas:
- You will support the Sales and Marketing Team to deliver the inbound marketing strategy, providing business leads and accelerated sales growth. The role will involve content creation and optimisation activities to drive traffic to their website, blog and social media.
- You will deliver qualified sales leads and software demonstration requests/appointments to the Sales Team.
The role will be targeted and bonuses paid based on qualified leads that lead to sales.
Working within the Sales and Marketing Team:
- To create content marketing and lead nurturing campaigns to progress prospects through the sales funnel.
- Liaise with the pre-sales team to drive relevant enquiries / form submissions which meet the ideal customer profile.
- Creating marketing content and communications to both prospective and potential customers. This will include creating blog posts, newsletters, general email communication.
- Plan and carry out marketing activities (principally online) to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- General support to the Sales and Marketing team
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree level educated (Business/Marketing an advantage)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Have excellent written communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in developing both Sales and Marketing skills.
- Be a confident, self-starter.
- Have good knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess a commitment to training and learning – you will be given time to complete Google Adwords Certification, Hubspot Certification and/or other role specific qualifications.
Experience or interest in the following will be an advantage:
- Blog software, Analytics, SEO and/or CRM tools (familiarity with one or more of Salesforce, HubSpot and Google Analytics).
- Photoshop / other design software