Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a dynamic marketing and design professional.
– Line manage the internal design team and the freelance design budget.
– Lead on the production and management of internal design jobs.
– Work with key agencies (including freelancers) to procure design and print services as appropriate.
– Lead on the production of high quality and engaging content for use across all channels.
– Design publicity material as required; including proof reading ensuring it is of
the highest quality.
– Support the Digital Officer to ensure the website content effectively showcases the business
– Use relevant software e.g. Mailchimp to design (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and execute e-marketing campaigns.
– Support the development of social media activity where appropriate.
– Help to plan and execute marketing campaigns to target markets.
– Undertake duties to support the development and execution of the marketing strategy.
– Where appropriate, liaise with external agencies to manage projects, always ensuring best value.
– Improve the quality and consistency of the corporate image across the business
– Implement technology to engage and communicate effectively with all customers.
– Actively engage with customers to obtain feedback on marketing activity and design.
– Account manage key curriculum areas to feed wider marketing strategy.
– Support internal communications as appropriate.
– Support with B2B strategy, activity and communications as appropriate.
– Effectively engage with relevant managers and staff as appropriate to ensure the delivery of the Marketing Strategy.
– In the absence of the Head of Marketing, lead the creative team in pursuit of their duties.
– Support with wider marketing duties as appropriate such as open days, etc.
– Maintain a safe and healthy working environment in accordance with the business’ Health and Safety policies and procedures, in association with other colleagues and Managers.
– Operate within the business’ Equal Opportunities Framework to achieve targets and establish parity of esteem.
– Ensure the delivery of quality operations and/or service, in accordance with quality management.
– Ensure that all relevant work activities underpin the business’ commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
– Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Marketing Director.