Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an experienced Quality Manager with significant career aspirations.
About the company
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represent a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
The Quality & Test Manager will be responsible for all product quality and test activities. The role covers all aspects of testing of our client’s range of oil quality products – hardware products and software applications – with the constant objective of maintaining and driving the very highest industrial mission critical reliability and quality of all our products.
The role will require
• A relentless and uncompromising approach to quality across all product development activities and product production.
• Development, implementation, maintenance and evolution of aggressive testing of all products, both during their development and when in production.
• Provide constructive and detailed feedback and support for the development teams and contribute to initiatives to improve software and hardware quality throughout the development lifecycle;
• Leading initiatives to introduce automated and/or customised testing tools, and managing any external suppliers to deliver such tools where necessary;
• Identifying and managing outsourced testing services where beneficial;
• Integration and verification of software & hardware builds into complete products for testing;
• Producing high quality candidate release documentation, and in conjunction with the Customer Support Team, end user documentation for the products;
• Liaising with the Customer Support Team to clearly understand how our customers use our products and gain a deep insight into how our products should perform, providing constructive feedback to the development teams.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
• Our client is a fast paced, rapidly growing company and it is essential that the successful candidate has the determination, experience and abilities to deliver products of the best possible quality in such an environment;
• An uncompromising approach to quality with a mind-set that looks for problems and issues and the challenges that products must face and live within in the real operational world where they must operate faultlessly for years;
• Extensive experience and a deep knowledge of Integration and testing of electronic products that combine software and hardware to deliver its functionality.