Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is a specialist commercial law firm based in Sheffield who act for clients all over the country as well as locally. Following a recent increase in their workload they are now expanding their Commercial Property Department and are looking for a Solicitor to join the team.
The firm are enjoying continued growth so there are consistent development opportunities within this role for a Junior Solicitor, however, candidates with higher levels of PQE will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor / ILEX with experience of commercial property matters.
- You will be undertaking fee earning work, working both independently with minimal supervision and as a member of the team.
- You will be maintaining existing business relationships with the firms clients and helping to develop new relationships where possible.
- You will have experience in Commercial Property to include Landlord and Tenant matters, investors, occupiers and secured lenders
What knowledge & experience are we looking for:
- Junior Solicitor / ILEX newly qualified up to 3 years PQE with good case handling commercial property experience
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to look after existing clients and third party relationships as well as being able to help develop new business
- Be able to prioritise your workload adhering to strict timescales as required
- Good IT skills, case management system experience
- Strong academic background;
If this sounds like your next career move within Commercial Property, please apply now.