Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary vacancy.
– Perform maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of company’s technology, pipelines and components, including, but not limited to preventative routine and non-routine maintenance, major/minor repairs as required to tanks, valves, piping, control panels, measurement equipment and any other parts related to the technology.
– Help to repair and fault find on equipment when needed.
– Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
– Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used, etc.
– Assembly and disassembly of hydraulic/pneumatic circuitry.
– Be able to set up apparatus for in-house pressure and temperature testing.
– Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
– Handle simple and complex medium weight industrial equipment.
– Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
– Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
-Experience of welding would be a valuable attribute
– A strong background within mechanical engineering – including repair
– A technician’s background with experience of using hand and power tools
– Must be physically fit, able to lift medium weight equipment and spend a large amount of the day standing and walking
– Must able to interpret technical drawings and P&ID documentation.