Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Media Sales Support Administrator to work within the exhibitions industry on a 2 month temporary contract to join their team to provide administrative support to the Media Sales team, specifically assisting with their sales and operations process.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all relevant orders are placed on the internal database accurately and for dealing with all department administration such as booking forms, purchase orders, power point presentations, install schedules, reports and licences.
1. Media Sales Support
2. Account Management Assistance
3 Sales Administration and Processes
4. Contract Management
5. General Administration Tasks
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be confident liaising at all levels. You will be driven, self-motivated and flexible in order to meet the varying demands of a fast paced sales/operational environment. High levels of attention to detail and organisational skills are essential as is the ability to remain patient and calm under pressure.
Skills and Knowledge:
Confident/accurate user of databases, be able to adapt to new systems
Numerate and highly organised
Ability to deliver high levels of service to internal teams
Proficient user of the full Microsoft Office suite (Excel to Int/Adv. level)
Ability to construct reports and analyse data
A project management mentality
Experience working in a customer service or administration role is essential
Previous experience of database management is required
Experience working within a sales environment would be advantageous
If this sounds like you and you would like to take on this exciting contract then please apply now!
Andy File Associates Limited are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is a well respected family firm which offers good working conditions in a small busy team.
Working Days/Hours of work:
Monday – Saturday 9am- 5:30pm
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
One day off in the week, working Bank Holidays and alternative Sundays.
Retail sales and customer services.
Completing hand written estimates and invoicing.
Customer home visits for measuring and product selection.
Preparing carpets and flooring for carpet fitters in the warehouse one day a week.
Training is available for those candidates that have not got the above experience.
This role is a non commission position.
Benefits including a competitive pension scheme, 20 days holiday increasing to 23 after 5 full years service.
Full UK driving license is required.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is a well know and established within their industry and area. They are looking for a pro-active person to take control of this role and make it their own.
They are looking for:
·An enthusiastic, motivated, committed and reliable individual.
·Driven and flexible; actively seeking the learning opportunities on offer.
·Someone capable of creating new business to business relationships, dealing with new customers and key decision makers in a wide range of different markets.
This will include:
·Research and development of new business opportunities within the industrial, commercial, financial, educational, special event and public sectors.
·Development of relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organisations to realise revenue opportunities.
·Management of new business to deliver sales growth.
·Complete telesales to a pre-agreed daily and weekly target levels.
·Arrange appointments to introduce Constant to prospective customers.
·Completion of quotations
·Administrative assistance with tenders, pre-qualification questionnaires and presentations.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding IT company based in Loughborough. The candidate will work in the technical department to provide day to day telephone & onsite support for both internal and external clients. This role is business critical and will be very much hands on.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Well developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to forge strong relationships with others
- Proven high proficiency of Microsoft platforms, software and applications
- Proven high level ability to provide support with a high level of independent resolution
- Ability to draw on detailed analysis and communicate key points, findings and recommendations in an engaging way using appropriate language and style dependent on audience. Use appropriate data visualisation tools, present data and insight in meaningful ways, which can be understood by a range of audiences
- Knowledge of Always-On, Replication, and Clustering
- Knowledge of backup strategies and data recovery
- Experience with administrating windows based IT networks, router configuration & LAN/WAN technologies
- Any knowledge/experience of Red gate SQL monitoring, SQL database, PowerShell/scripting would be advantageous but not essential
The role will involve travelling to client sites to perform installations as well as performing on site diagnostics. The role also will require the candidate to be on an out of hours rota and will involve occasional weekend and overnight work
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Summary of Role:
To provide an office based link between customer and company in order to satisfy queries, record and resolve problems and ensure a high standard of customer care in accordance with our customer commitment.
Recording of information accurately and resolve problems while ensuring the highest level of customer care in accordance with our Customer Commitment.
– To fully utilise the AS400 computer system
– To expand business / obtain appointments from customer base
– Ordering of stationery
– Tracking hygiene reductions
– Scanning of paperwork
– Maintaining customer details
– Complete VIP calls according to work schedule
– Preparing and and distributing post
– To action messages received
– Data management of time sheets logging holidays and sickness
– Preparing of clocking cards for production
– Logging and managing all supplier invoices
– Assisting both credit control and customer service with administrative tasks providing cover where necessary
– Liaising and providing support for the Customer Service Executives
– Assist Service Officer Manager and Officer Supervisor with ad hoc duties as and when required
Office Hours: Mon to Thurs 8am – 4.30pm, Fri 8am – 4pm
The job description identifies the key elements of the role and is not a conclusive list of duties. The task are subject to variation.
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a recruitment business on behalf of our client with regards this temp position.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Collect and compile data relative to Customer Care activities
Manage clients and internal KPI’s by logging, deploying and completing defects, whilst maintaining continuous communications with the client and customers at every stage.
Have active involvement in client monthly progress reviews where required (some travel maybe involved)
Ensure all communications activities are documented on system and recorded as required
Our client is going through a rapid period of growth so they are looking for applicants who would be interested in taking on further responsibilities, project work or supervisory work.
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world of Exhibitions & Events, providing administrative support across the team.
- To facilitate and support the sales process through the preparation, progressing and management of enquiries, orders, quotations and contracts.
- Provide telephone and client support for Sales Managers & Executives, building of effective client relationships
- Prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- The role is required to prepare and issue contracts/ confirmations for Ancillary Services as well as event contracts for space sales.
- Processing card payments for ancillary services in line with data protection and internal policies
- Overseeing the deployment of events within the calendar to ensure efficient space usage; minimising wasted/ unsaleable opportunities and managing out any potential conflicts in event type/event requirements or cross contamination of event audiences.
- Working closely with team, company colleagues and customers.
Skills and Experience
- Confident/accurate user of databases – able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Proficient user of the full Microsoft Office suite (Excel to intermediate/advanced level)
- Ability to construct reports and analyse data
- A project management mentality
- Highly organised individual
- A technical understanding of event services would be beneficial in this role.
- A broad interest and understanding of commercial businesses, sales and marketing, and how the industry event and exhibitions industry works.
- Experience working in a customer service or administration role, including the use of databases is essential.
- Experience working within a sales environment would be advantageous.