Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Achieve Sales in all business activity areas, with defined targets for generating software sales to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Travel throughout the UK demonstrating our client’s software following a period of immersion in learning the software and of shadowing the Head of UK Sales.
- Undertake account management and development own pipeline of opportunities.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings.
- Meet defined Sales targets.
- Assist with and undertake tender proposals under the direction of the Head of Sales
- Update CRM database with relevant updates.
- Monitor and report on market activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend conferences and exhibitions in relation to your job function, as required, both within the UK and overseas as required.
- Undertake weekly webinars and produce marketing material and publications, as required.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience is essential, software sales desirable.
- Experience of delivering presentations to an audience of senior decision makers.
- High level of communication skills.
- Ability to understand, conceptualise and interpret the requirements of others.
- Degree of personal initiative and responsibility.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in a wide variety of IT software and aptitude for learning.
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Scope of role
An exciting role for a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for maintaining and building solid, high level relationships with current customers, whilst using technical insight and experience to understand customers’ requirements in order to promote and sell the company’s portfolio of products and services.
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular account management contact with a portfolio of blue chip customers
• To build, manage and maintain a substantial recurring income from the portfolio, and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately updated in the Salesforce CRM system.
• Identify networking opportunities to extend the account portfolio
• Understand customer use cases and advise on the best mix of products and services required to meet their objectives
• To ensure that all sales opportunities from existing customers and the extended network are fully captured and explored
• To effectively meet sales targets as set by the Board
• To act as initial point of contact for customer queries. To provide timely, high quality response to all customer enquiries
• To act as an interface between the customer and other teams within the business (Technical, Services, Administration)
• To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from identifying opportunities, to preparing proposals, carrying out product demonstrations and presentations, negotiating and closing
• To create polished proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts and other documentation, in line with relevant procedures and templates
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies
• Forecast, budget and track account revenues and costs
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, marketing or business related field
• Customer-facing experience an advantage
• Understanding of how to achieve sale, profitability, and budget goals
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. Proven communicator.
• High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
• IT literate with experience of using all Microsoft Office packages
• Experience of solution selling / software sales process an advantage
• Commitment to building strong business relationships with customer
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with customer
• Driver with a clean Full Licence prepared to travel and spend an anticipated 2/3 days per week meeting customers.
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form