Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
Scope of role
An exciting role for a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for maintaining and building solid, high level relationships with current customers, whilst using technical insight and experience to understand customers’ requirements in order to promote and sell the company’s portfolio of products and services.
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular account management contact with a portfolio of blue chip customers
• To build, manage and maintain a substantial recurring income from the portfolio, and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately updated in the Salesforce CRM system.
• Identify networking opportunities to extend the account portfolio
• Understand customer use cases and advise on the best mix of products and services required to meet their objectives
• To ensure that all sales opportunities from existing customers and the extended network are fully captured and explored
• To effectively meet sales targets as set by the Board
• To act as initial point of contact for customer queries. To provide timely, high quality response to all customer enquiries
• To act as an interface between the customer and other teams within the business (Technical, Services, Administration)
• To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from identifying opportunities, to preparing proposals, carrying out product demonstrations and presentations, negotiating and closing
• To create polished proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts and other documentation, in line with relevant procedures and templates
• Conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies
• Forecast, budget and track account revenues and costs
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, marketing or business related field
• Customer-facing experience an advantage
• Understanding of how to achieve sale, profitability, and budget goals
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. Proven communicator.
• High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
• IT literate with experience of using all Microsoft Office packages
• Experience of solution selling / software sales process an advantage
• Commitment to building strong business relationships with customer
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with customer
• Driver with a clean Full Licence prepared to travel and spend an anticipated 2/3 days per week meeting customers.