Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Managed Service and Solutions companies in the North. They have an innovative perspective on how IT should be delivered with a dedication to raising standards within the IT Support sector.
They are looking for a digital marketing professional that would report directly to the Sales Director and will be solely responsible for the digital marketing function of the business. Ensuring it performs in line with the sales growth and business development plans.
A creative marketer you will appreciate the importance of a marketing strategy resulting in targeted lead generation as well as raising the value and image of the brand. Working in an exciting and fast paced environment you will be comfortable in producing reports for the Sales Director that show the performance of the different marketing channels focussing on lead generation and ROI.
Main areas of responsibility;
Full ownership of our client’s digital communication devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website
• Responsible for the website existing content and programme of content creation. Ensure that the website communicates to all visitors by utilising web tools, infographics, video content etc. Manage the ongoing development of the web presence to ensure it is visible on all devices and making the most of opportunities
• Reach defined organic search targets by utilising white hat SEO tactics
• Actively manage the company PPC campaigns, advising on the best platforms for deployment and monitoring and reviewing performance
• Manage social media platforms chosen where necessary undertake email marketing campaigns to both new and existing client databases
• Monitor and report metrics and KPIs requested by management showing engagement, conversion and revenue across all channels
• Evaluate customer research, market condition and competitor data
To fulfill these areas of responsibility the individual will need to work closely with sales, engineering, and finance teams whilst also keeping the company informed of technological developments that offer opportunities. With budgetary control of marketing spend you will want to maximise lead generation and business written directly related to marketing activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven digital marketing campaign delivery with the ability to track performance and subsequent ROI
• Strong understanding of current and forthcoming online marketing concepts and best practice
• Experience delivering SEO and PPC campaigns
• Content creation for SEO, web, email and social media platforms
• Analytical skills using web and google tools as well as social media analytics packages
Daniel Owen's Job Enquiry Form