Andy File Associates Limited is working as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent position on behalf of our client.
- Provide end user 1st line Support for software applications;
- Monitoring the service desk for incidents. If possible, resolving them or referring them to application support specialists
- Assisting the support team deliver quality support to users with their core business applications.
- To respond to enquiries in person, via email/Internal call logging system or telephone;
- Support internal testing and installation team where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- The candidate should have experience and knowledge of working in an IT support role.
- Flexible approach to work with a proven track record of consistently achieving deadlines.
- An ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on your own and as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives
- An analytical approach and experience of working independently.
- Excellent communication skills at with the ability to communicate at all levels
- An effective and approachable telephone manner as well as strong organisational skills that benefit your workloads
Ideally candidates will have previous experience of the following:-
- Microsoft Office 2003 – 2010;
- Windows Server 2003 – 2012 administration;
- Extensive Windows client experience;
- Remote support tools
Pro-active in suggesting new solutions and innovations to the department and business.