Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing administration support for the sales and production control team
• Complete sales contract reviews on orders
• Inputting sales data on the CRM System and the Sales Enquiry System
• Keeping filing system up to date
• Administer export compliance documentation
• Enquire from suppliers the price and availability of material
• Raise material purchase orders and expedite material when required
• Issuing works orders to production
• General office duties – faxing, photocopying, dealing with post
• Providing administration cover for other departments as required
• Other duties as reasonably requested by Management
Working knowledge of all office equipment
Attention to detail
Telephone communication skills
Customer service awareness
Possess organisational and planning skills
Inputting data skills
Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Basic knowledge of metals and engineering environment
Working knowledge of Office packages (Word, Excel, Power point)
Andy File Associates Ltd are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary to permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the UK’s largest outdoor retailer as an Allocator based in there Sheffield support centre.
Working within the Outdoor Living/Activities Teams
The main objective of the role will be to raise replenishment orders for the stores to ensure fulfilment to stores within set timescales.
The key responsibilities are:-
• Raise purchase orders and communicate them to suppliers on a daily basis in line with our supplier ordering and delivery schedule
• Make necessary changes to stores stock profiles in our system as and when requested to do so by the Merchandisers
• Contact suppliers to ascertain current stock position and availability and highlight findings to the Merchandiser
• Work closely with suppliers chasing any late deliveries to stores and update stores with current estimated date of arrival
• Ensure discontinued lines are removed from replenishment and any out of stocks products are updated on the Key Stock reports
• Monitor Distribution Centre inbound orders to ensure that deliveries are processed within timescales and report any findings to the Merchandisers
• Support stores by dealing with any requests they have surrounding stock or deliveries from suppliers.
• Carry out system housekeeping e.g. ensuring old purchase orders are deleted from the system, change delivery dates on purchase orders etc
• Set up new products on the central ERP system as requested and make changes to product attributes such as selling price, cost price, colour changes etc
• Produce and distribute reports to the Merchandising team daily/weekly
• Perform other administrative ad-hoc duties as requested by the Merchandiser
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• The role requires you to work closely with the Merchandising and Buying teams as a whole, Marketing, Web team, Regional Managers, Stores, Distribution Centre and Central Operations so good communication skills are vital
• You should be able to work well under pressure, work to deadlines and be able to multi-task
• IT literate with advanced Excel skills are an advantage
• This role would suit someone who is looking to gain an entry-level position with a view to pursuing a career in Merchandising and Supply Chain
• Experience using central business systems would be beneficial but not essential, as full training will be provided
Full time 40 hours a week
Pay : £7.69 ph
or £15995.20 pa
• 25 days holiday + stats
• Excellent staff discount
• Training and development opportunities
• Company Pension scheme
• Relaxed working environment
• Free, secure parking facilities provided
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this part time / 9 month maternity cover vacancy.
The role is part time 20 hours/ over three or four days flexible on days and times
Duties to include:
* Checking invoices against delivery notes and PO’s
* Batching, coding and inputting invoices onto the system
* Ensuring invoices are authorised for payment
* Updating and maintaining supplier accounts
* Dealing with all queries
* Reconciling statements
* other ad hoc duties as required
* Code and check invoices
Previous experience is essential
You must be computer literate with basic Excel spreadsheet experience
You must be able to prioritise your work load, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Good communication skills are required
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this temporary assignment.
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk? A new temporary contract that requires an immediate start and will last for approximately 3 months.
Project – Reduction in held invoices by understanding the query behind the non-payment of the invoice and implementing a solution where necessary.
Desirable Key Skills – Purchase Ledger experience, review processes and amend where necessary, reporting, creation of plan of action (Road Map) and delivery of said plan, accountability and ownership, take ownership of whole project.
Confident, personable, ability to speak with engineers and Directors and every level in between
Will have full support of procurement team, finance team, ledger team
Prepare weekly updates for FD
Clean Driving License is required as you will be traveling to Rugby every two weeks to meet with Purchase Ledger Team (car maybe provided if needed)