Andy File Associates Ltd are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temporary to permanent vacancy.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the UK’s largest outdoor retailer as an Allocator based in there Sheffield support centre.
Working within the Outdoor Living/Activities Teams
The main objective of the role will be to raise replenishment orders for the stores to ensure fulfilment to stores within set timescales.
The key responsibilities are:-
• Raise purchase orders and communicate them to suppliers on a daily basis in line with our supplier ordering and delivery schedule
• Make necessary changes to stores stock profiles in our system as and when requested to do so by the Merchandisers
• Contact suppliers to ascertain current stock position and availability and highlight findings to the Merchandiser
• Work closely with suppliers chasing any late deliveries to stores and update stores with current estimated date of arrival
• Ensure discontinued lines are removed from replenishment and any out of stocks products are updated on the Key Stock reports
• Monitor Distribution Centre inbound orders to ensure that deliveries are processed within timescales and report any findings to the Merchandisers
• Support stores by dealing with any requests they have surrounding stock or deliveries from suppliers.
• Carry out system housekeeping e.g. ensuring old purchase orders are deleted from the system, change delivery dates on purchase orders etc
• Set up new products on the central ERP system as requested and make changes to product attributes such as selling price, cost price, colour changes etc
• Produce and distribute reports to the Merchandising team daily/weekly
• Perform other administrative ad-hoc duties as requested by the Merchandiser
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• The role requires you to work closely with the Merchandising and Buying teams as a whole, Marketing, Web team, Regional Managers, Stores, Distribution Centre and Central Operations so good communication skills are vital
• You should be able to work well under pressure, work to deadlines and be able to multi-task
• IT literate with advanced Excel skills are an advantage
• This role would suit someone who is looking to gain an entry-level position with a view to pursuing a career in Merchandising and Supply Chain
• Experience using central business systems would be beneficial but not essential, as full training will be provided
Full time 40 hours a week
Pay : £7.69 ph
or £15995.20 pa
• 25 days holiday + stats
• Excellent staff discount
• Training and development opportunities
• Company Pension scheme
• Relaxed working environment
• Free, secure parking facilities provided