Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment business on behalf of our client with regards this maternity contract position.
Our client a specialist play company have established themselves as a leader within the play sector since their inception in 2000. Taking a design-led approach to their work, the design team is formed of Landscape Architects and passionate play specialists. They work closely each day with external designers and architects to support them with their play projects, as well as delivering an in-house design and build service. Their manufacture partner, is world renowned and has created some of the most iconic play spaces across the globe.
- A Landscape Architect to join the team in the Sheffield office to provide maternity cover with a view to a permanent role
- This role could be suitable for a student seeking a year-in industry to gain experience, a recent graduate or someone in the industry looking for a change
- In joining the team you will be directly contributing to some of the best play spaces in the UK and across the Middle East working with a highly diverse client base
- Competent and confident in AutoCAD, Photoshop & Indesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and willing to work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Creative approaches to design and presentations
- If you are applying as a graduate you must have completed your MLA by the end of the 2021 university calendar
- Hand drawing/sketching
- Ability to use 3DS Max or other 3D Modelling Software
Salary: competitive salary for the right candidate
Details: Initially maternity cover, with a view to a permanent role
- City Centre Location, with free parking.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement inclusive of bank holidays.
- Great working atmosphere with regular team social events.
- Deadline for applications: 30th April ‘21
- Interviews: w/c 17th May ‘21
- Commencement: June/July ‘21
Rebecca Thomas Job Enquiry Form