Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this 6 month contract
This newly created position, this role will be highly involved in supporting the supply chain processes with the following duties: –
- Assisting the Supply Chain Merchandiser with daily tasks to ensure the smooth flow of stock into the business
- Working cross functionally, with the Merchandising, Shipping and Warehouse teams to arrange delivery of Far East and UK shipments into the business
- Maintaining data and collating information
- Authorising shipments
- Providing clear and accurate information and escalating problems should they arise
Experience / Skill Set
- Outstanding Administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of supply chain desirable
- Experience in a retail environment desirable
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Manager to join my global event management company!
- Responsible for uploading data in line with client compliance and reporting guidelines
- Ensuring 100% accuracy of all data inputting
- Liaising with client internal reporting teams
- Identify and manage preparation of critical information and materials for client reviews, audits and planning meetings
- Providing clients with weekly event status logs, highlighting delivery dates and progress
- Approve all client invoices prior to despatch
- Preparation of event level client reports and submission of data in accordance with client and industry deadline
- To be responsible for checking accuracy of all team data (chase team members for outstanding information or data)
- Identify and implement process efficiencies, operational excellence and technology enhancements for the end-to-end data capture, management and delivery to client.
- Assist Account Managers’ with delivering induction training for new starters regarding data reporting
- To be responsible for ensuring all team members are trained on relevant SOP’s and systems, including the development of any required training and audit materials
- Attendance and contribution at team meetings
- Achieve all client and/or company driven Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all events
- Develop and apply a good understanding of clients’ businesses and products
- To organise, plan and prioritise own workload to meet objectives and deadlines
- Work within the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates strong financial accuracy and analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- GCSE Mathematics and English required (Grade C or above)
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent analytical skills are essential
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel is essential
Andy File Associates Ltd are working on behalf pf their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is looking for an accounts administrator to work within the finance department in their Sheffield based office. Study support will be available to the successful candidate.
Duties to include:
* Data input of invoices for parent and subsidiary companies
* Correctly coding invoices to the general ledger codes
* Management of supplier ledgers inclusive of statement reconciliation
* Petty cash management, management of the fixed asset register
* Credit card reconciliation
* Processing employee expense forms and general admin tasks
* The role will not be limited to the above duties and may at any time asked to assist with other tasks including reception cover
The successful candidate will ideally be:
* Driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary
* Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
• Experience of working within an office environment
• Good at keeping to tight working deadlines
• Good communication skills both inter departmental and on email and phone to external parties
• Computer literate, especially Excel
• A team player that is good with people
• Completion of AAT Level 2, with the desire to continue study.
• Experience of working in an industry finance department
* Holidays 25 days + stats
* Pension scheme
Andy File Associates Limited is working on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency with regards this permanent vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for someone for the next phase of growth in an established company.
The candidate will work in the Sales and Development department to provide Sales Administration Support
Skills and Experience
• Admin and clerical duties
• Dealing with correspondence by email, phone etc
• Booking couriers and dealing with delivery schedules
• Raising invoices, pro-forma, quotations and chasing payments
• Project management – on-going longer term tasks
• Assisting Sales team with order processing
• Good organisation skills and punctuality
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Computer Literate Word, Excel (V Look-up, Sum etc…)
• Must be able to create and manipulate Excel sheets
• Experience in office management, administration
• Ability to work to deadlines, work well under pressure and multi task
• Individual must be proactive and self motivated & work with their own initiative
• Ability to work in a Team
• Confidentiality, loyalty and professionalism
The successful candidate will possess excellent personal IT skills, in particular Excel (V Lookups and sums) demonstrate well-developed analytical, interpersonal and communications skills with an ability to forge strong relationships with others
This is a permanent position with a full time contract.
The company provides a stable work environment with a sociable culture and very much a family feel and we pride in selecting self-motivated professionals.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 08.15 am to 4.30pm
Salary will be based on experience ranging from £18000
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
Our client based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their team for a 4 week period.
In this role you will report directly to the Finance Manager and will cover the following duties:
*Knowledge of Quick Books as updating and inputting using this system
*Other data entry duties
*Good Excel office skills required
*Producing document reports
*Any other administration/Accounts tasks that arise
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.30pm