Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very innovative and stable market leading organisation. You won’t just be joining a company you will be joining a family, the organisation prides itself on Team and delivers a fantastic place to work
As leaders in the manufacturing of hydraulic products offering a port to port solution, our client is a member of a global organisation with operations in 18 countries. All facilities within the group offer hydraulic related services with a state-of-the-art distribution and manufacturing facilities.
Duties to include :
- Digital platform (website) content management – Product data, images, general local UK content management
- Social media content and posting (All platforms)
- Digital communications to customers – via chosen despatch application
- Assessment of engagement of above activities utilising Google Analytics and formulating robust strategy in response to feedback and further activities in a pro-active manner
- Printed media – design, artwork, proofing, liaising with suppliers
- Signage – design, artwork, liaising with suppliers (at all branches)
- Monthly product highlight packages to customers – print/display production/EDMs
- Communications to staff
- Assistance with customer marketing requirements
- Seasonal promotional items
- General promotional items
- Trade shows and all organisation associated
- Assistance with Global marketing activities
Salary : £30,000 – £32,000 DOE
Hours : 37.5 a week – 8.30 am – 5.00pm
Debra Foster's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client a leading education solutions provider is looking to recruit a Channel Marketing Manager to work with the International Marketing and Sales functions.
You will build profitable relationships with reseller and vendor partners in order to execute an on-going programme of marketing activities to support the growth of the business, on time and to budget.
To strive to operate in line with our Values & Ways of Working at all times.
Geographical scope Europe mainly but the team also cover Central Asia, Middle East and Asia Pacific
To collaborate with the sales team to agree effective channel plans which provide added value activities and seek out new opportunities for cross selling
Network with channel partners to proactively seek opportunities to influence channel sales through the creation of value propositions and messaging ensuring competitive advantage is communicated throughout to increase brand exposure and maximise the value from the allocated budget.
Manage key strategic company led events within the international region
Understand how the company’s USP’s and value propositions can be amplified within the channel.
Manage/drive participation in day to day running of partner programmes to ensure buy in and engagement and that promotional initiative and activities provide a good return on investment
Management of the budget, including accurate forecasting and reporting.
International Channel marketing experience is eseential
Solid understanding of channel marketing programs and strategies
Good presentation and written abilities together with digital marketing experience
Project Management experience, for the purpose of maintaining partner timelines and milestones
Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
Ability to negotiate mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partner organizations
Ability to operate with a customer focused/partner advocate mindset
Solid analytical skills regarding return on investment and KPIs
Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making.
Experience and ease with external facing communication (both written and verbal)
Strong communication, experience of working within matrix structures
Education & Qualifications:
Marketing degree or equivalent
This role will involve occasional European travel.
Experience in Spanish, Italian or Nordics languages is highly advantageous
Anne Braithwaite Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Managed Service and Solutions companies in the North. They have an innovative perspective on how IT should be delivered with a dedication to raising standards within the IT Support sector.
They are looking for a digital marketing professional that would report directly to the Sales Director and will be solely responsible for the digital marketing function of the business. Ensuring it performs in line with the sales growth and business development plans.
A creative marketer you will appreciate the importance of a marketing strategy resulting in targeted lead generation as well as raising the value and image of the brand. Working in an exciting and fast paced environment you will be comfortable in producing reports for the Sales Director that show the performance of the different marketing channels focussing on lead generation and ROI.
Main areas of responsibility;
Full ownership of our client’s digital communication devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website
• Responsible for the website existing content and programme of content creation. Ensure that the website communicates to all visitors by utilising web tools, infographics, video content etc. Manage the ongoing development of the web presence to ensure it is visible on all devices and making the most of opportunities
• Reach defined organic search targets by utilising white hat SEO tactics
• Actively manage the company PPC campaigns, advising on the best platforms for deployment and monitoring and reviewing performance
• Manage social media platforms chosen where necessary undertake email marketing campaigns to both new and existing client databases
• Monitor and report metrics and KPIs requested by management showing engagement, conversion and revenue across all channels
• Evaluate customer research, market condition and competitor data
To fulfill these areas of responsibility the individual will need to work closely with sales, engineering, and finance teams whilst also keeping the company informed of technological developments that offer opportunities. With budgetary control of marketing spend you will want to maximise lead generation and business written directly related to marketing activity.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven digital marketing campaign delivery with the ability to track performance and subsequent ROI
• Strong understanding of current and forthcoming online marketing concepts and best practice
• Experience delivering SEO and PPC campaigns
• Content creation for SEO, web, email and social media platforms
• Analytical skills using web and google tools as well as social media analytics packages
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business with regards this permanent role on behalf of our client.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales & Marketing Executive who wants to develop their career, be part of a dynamic team and execute digital marketing strategies to customers around the world.
This is both an exciting and challenging role working with the Sales & Marketing Team. There will be ample scope for further training and Continuous Professional Development.
The position is made up of two key areas:
- You will support the Sales and Marketing Team to deliver the inbound marketing strategy, providing business leads and accelerated sales growth. The role will involve content creation and optimisation activities to drive traffic to their website, blog and social media.
- You will deliver qualified sales leads and software demonstration requests/appointments to the Sales Team.
The role will be targeted and bonuses paid based on qualified leads that lead to sales.
Working within the Sales and Marketing Team:
- To create content marketing and lead nurturing campaigns to progress prospects through the sales funnel.
- Liaise with the pre-sales team to drive relevant enquiries / form submissions which meet the ideal customer profile.
- Creating marketing content and communications to both prospective and potential customers. This will include creating blog posts, newsletters, general email communication.
- Plan and carry out marketing activities (principally online) to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- General support to the Sales and Marketing team
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree level educated (Business/Marketing an advantage)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Have excellent written communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in developing both Sales and Marketing skills.
- Be a confident, self-starter.
- Have good knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess a commitment to training and learning – you will be given time to complete Google Adwords Certification, Hubspot Certification and/or other role specific qualifications.
Experience or interest in the following will be an advantage:
- Blog software, Analytics, SEO and/or CRM tools (familiarity with one or more of Salesforce, HubSpot and Google Analytics).
- Photoshop / other design software
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form
Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an accomplished individual with sales and marketing skills.
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its human resources and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represents a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
As Sales & Marketing Manager you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for producing and managing all marketing media and associated campaigns, including marketing related support to our field sales team and our customers.
Your specific areas of responsibility will be:
- To create, manage and control all marketing collateral.
- To create, manage and implement marketing campaigns – primarily online to target end customers and build the company’s dealer base.
- Assist operations with customer engagement to ensure brand consistency in regard to all documentation and quality engagement with our customers.
- Where appropriate, manage external design agencies.
- To provide general support to our field sales team.
We would expect the successful candidate to exhibit the following attributes:
- Common sense, proactive, very hands on approach to management with a proven ability to get things done.
- An innate sense of imperative combined with an uncompromising approach to quality.
- A proven track record of creating and managing sales and marketing activities.
- A good understanding of online media as a marketing tool.
Martin Gowland's Job Enquiry Form