Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Sales Consultant wanted for award winning, funded tech start-up
About the Role
You will be our first Sales Consultant and as such the world is truly your oyster. Supported by your own efforts, our lead gen team and marketing efforts, you will be responsible for presenting to Product Managers and senior decision makers at Software companies globally.
Here’s what you’ll be up to:
• Owning the sales process and performance metrics
• Outbound sales
• Lead generation & research
• Writing targeted, professional emails to prospective clients
• Tracking progress using the company CRM
• Scheduling & delivering amazing online demos
• Closing and negotiating deals
• Occasional off-site prospect meetings
• Support Marketing function
We are looking for someone, ideally with previous experience in a start up environment or a couple of years in a sales role. You should have:
• Evidence of target-driven sales success
• A strong awareness of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or previous experience in the technology sector
• Great networking skills and ability to tap into existing contacts
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to absorb all of the product information and keep up-to-date with product development
• Experience of creating sales collateral
• Ability to track the success of sales channels and suggest new ideas for selling the product
• Running online product demos
• Confident, friendly and tenacious
• Negotiation skills with C-level clients
• Enterprise B2B sales experience
• A self starter mentality
Your personality and drive are even more important than your experience. Like us, you’ll be a grafter and an achiever, want to be part of a team, super ambitious and committed to having fun.
What’s in it for you:
The opportunity to join an award-winning, funded tech start up right at its beginnings!
You’ll be part of a fun team (promise) in a fantastic work environment. Salary £18k – £30k dependent on experience plus we offer flexible working and a generous holiday package. We want you to come here and play a huge role in something we can all be proud of.
Your success will open up progression limited only by your talent and commitment and you will also have the opportunity of share options.