Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary vacancy.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing administration support for the sales and production control team
• Complete sales contract reviews on orders
• Inputting sales data on the CRM System and the Sales Enquiry System
• Keeping filing system up to date
• Administer export compliance documentation
• Enquire from suppliers the price and availability of material
• Raise material purchase orders and expedite material when required
• Issuing works orders to production
• General office duties – faxing, photocopying, dealing with post
• Providing administration cover for other departments as required
• Other duties as reasonably requested by Management
Working knowledge of all office equipment
Attention to detail
Telephone communication skills
Customer service awareness
Possess organisational and planning skills
Inputting data skills
Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Basic knowledge of metals and engineering environment
Working knowledge of Office packages (Word, Excel, Power point)
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is well established within the Exhibitions & Events industry, they design and build award-winning custom-built exhibition stands throughout the UK & Worldwide.
Due to continuing success our client require a Business Development Manager whose responsibilities will include,
- Sourcing of new potential sales leads from cold calling through to delivery of brief document
- Responsible for various sales reporting procedures
- Manage extensive client database and everything else involved in the creation of new sales leads
- Show marketing at large international exhibitions all over the world forms an important part of this exciting opportunity
The role is very much sales driven and an essential part of that will be to cold-call on prospective new companies both internationally and in the UK, and looking for other ways to develop new business opportunities. You must have a high level of entrepreneurial flair and enjoy the challenge of new business and the big win, be self-motivated, organized, self-disciplined, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills to present to clients face-to-face and to build effective relationships at all levels.
If you have worked within the Exhibition & Events Industry, have Business Development/Sales experience and are looking for a new exciting opportunity contact Kelly to discuss further 0203 589 3449.