Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency with regards this 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Executive. You will be working with key clients across a variety of events including conferences, business events & award evenings.
- Responsible for the full planning and delivery of corporate events programme
- Achieve the annual events revenues and managing events costs in line with the budget
- Tendering for suppliers & venues for large scale business events
- Assisting & updating line manager regularly on events outputs and budget
- Regular contact with the marketing team and membership team regarding events promotion
- Liaising with external companies & creating marketing materials required for events
- Regularly review our existing events programme to drive continuous improvement with a focus on quality
- Self-generate a pipeline of potential sales opportunities and secure new business
- Support the increase in sales revenue from all activities including sponsorship and advertising for regular events programme & large annual events
- Engage and build a strong network of contacts from appropriate partners and stakeholders and attend relevant networking events
- Assist with debt chasing and support the department Administrator in all duties to ensure finance data is recorded and updated
- Support other teams with events
Free car parking
25 days holiday