Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary to permanent position.
Role: Welder Fabricator
Shift: Days 40 Hour working week
Tenure: 12 Weeks temporary to permanent
This is a thriving family owned company which has invested heavily over the last few years and continues to go from strength to strength.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for Welder Fabricators with medium to heavy gauge experience to work on bespoke fabrications mainly for the construction industry.
- Measuring and marking out
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Carry out dimensional checks.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ideally the candidate will be apprentice trained or time served equivalent.
- Must be experienced in MIG welding.
- Experienced in medium to heavy gauge welding and fabrication
- Competent with General workshop machinery for cutting , drilling
Salary & Hours:
- Up to £12.50ph depending on experience
- Day shift 40 Hours 08:00 to 16:30 Overtime available
- Overtime paid at Time & Half
Job Types: Full-time Temp to Perm