Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is able to continue to develop their existing skillset whilst enhancing the company’s current portfolio of software.
- Understanding current software coding
- Programming and developing software including adding ideas for future direction of product and designing product
- Assist with testing of software
- Documenting developments
- Share knowledge and work as part of a team
- Learn and implement new technologies
- Liaise with Sales and Training sections
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required as the role develops
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Competency in, and/or working knowledge of:
- C# ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A keen interest in on-going advances in technology
A DBS check will be required to be undertaken.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits: After the 3 months probationary term, there is Death in Service provision of 3 x salary, company contributory group pension scheme, and Westfield Health.