Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client, an established Doncaster based company specialise in bespoke communication products for key sectors across the UK. Providing a wide range of products and services to help protect people and other assets.
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible individual to work in our telematics.
Product training will be given as training continues both in house and manufacturer courses.
- Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of cameras on various vehicles
- Attending Service Calls, problem-solving and finding innovative ways to find solutions for the Customer
- Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years Automotive or Tracker/Camera Experience.
- Must have experience and good knowledge of vehicle wiring systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role.
Permanent Full Time position located in Doncaster
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
Over time available
Salary: £23 – £25K + depending on experience