Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for R+D Technologists to bolster its development team. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving. You will work closely with the development engineers to build tests, analyse data and provide results to help designs progress. The ideal candidate will also work with both production and field engineers to diagnose failures reporting findings back to the team. The role will require data analysis skills and will be a mix between desk based work and lab work. The candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager. Training will be given to the successful candidate before the role commences. The successful candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong analytic mind set
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Good data analysis and report writing skills
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of root cause and corrective action techniques
- Basic Solidworks skills
- Capable of some off site work
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months.
- 25 days holiday plus stats.
Oops! We could not locate your form.