Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Coordinator to join the team. For the role, which is based in Sheffield, you will need to have experience of working in sales environment working with £1m+ project proposals. The Technical Sales Coordinator will be involved with responding to commercial enquiries and the production of quotations and tenders/bids to potential new customers. There may be some elements of travel included.
What will you be doing?
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Task management for the Sales and Business Development team. Keeping track of what needs doing and when, including communicating with the regional reps to make sure nothing has been missed off or left behind.
- Responding to enquiries from the website.
- Answering phone call enquiries.
- Managing and maintaining Salesforce, including uploading and logging all quotes and proposals sent out to customers, updating any changes and logging all communication and meetings, phone calls etc.
- Producing quotations and tenders/bids. This varies from sending out early stage outline numbers in an email, to a binding proposal or tender submission. Proposal/tender writing involves reading through the documents provided by the customer and writing a proposal in response to the requirements.
- Communicating and creating reports for other departments.
- Assisting with the marketing team. Usually when there is an event or show happening. Includes making brochures etc.
Who are we looking for?
Key skills for the role include:
- Experience working in a high-value manufacturing sales team
- Engineering or science degree desirable
- Foreign language skills desirable
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to plan your own workload
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Exceptional time management
- Computer literate with good use of computer software programmes, including Microsoft office, and Salesforce, or an online platform similar
Full training will be given to the successful candidate before the role commences. Training will include but not be limited to Health and Safety requirements, company policies and procedures, and specific job role training.
The successful candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary.