Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Social Media Executive/Content Creator to deliver cutting-edge social media content within their fun and lively property PR team.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
- Create visual content and write copy/captions for our clients’ clients’ social media platforms
- Day-to-day running and community management of social media channels
- Manage workflow in a high-pressure environment – no two days are the same!
- Create targeted social media advertising campaigns for a range of audience types
- Coordinate with our in-house video and design team on projects
- Analysis and creation of social media performance reports
- To be one of the leading voices on social media within in the organistaion
- Experience working within a creative environment
- Live, breathe and love social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok
- Ability to identify unique content opportunities, write quickly and concisely with flair and tailor to suitable social media platforms
- Ability to plan, create and implement social media strategies
- Knowledge of social media advertising
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, specifically Spark, After Effects and Photoshop or willingness to learn
- Ability to measure impact of content and drive improvements
- Passionate about the creative sector