Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
This position will work closely with the Service Desk Manager to ensure that tickets are managed appropriately according to priority and SLA, and that they are assigned to an appropriate resource. They will be responsible for dealing directly with clients to ensure they are always receiving an excellent customer experience.
- Manage incident tickets via our Autotask ticket management system, providing customer updates to agreed timeframes.
- Monitor and maintain all ticket queues to ensure SLAs are met across the desk.
- Triage incidents to stringent customer defined SLAs.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with all customers.
- Provide management reporting in a timely manner with ideas of how to continuously improve service delivery.
- Allocate Service Desk Calls to appropriate queue.
- Proactively communicate with customers in order to provide updates on outstanding incidents and service requests.
- Work positively and communicate professionally across teams in order to make an effective contribution to team tasks and team spirit.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanour
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Patience and ability to work under pressure with good organisational skills
- The ability and desire to develop the role and make it your own
- Committed to achieve the client’s vision
- Logical troubleshooting and technical awareness essential
Additional Responsibilities (not included above):
- Ensure adequate engineering cover on the desk to support the business working hours of 8am to 6pm. Also manage the ‘Shifts’ facility and update according to changes made.
- Arrange site visits based on customer requirements.
- Triage back up and monitoring alert tickets and send to NOC to action.
- Manage all ticket queues with a strong focus on the Ready to Allocate queue.
- You would be required to cover shifts between 8am-6pm to support the hours that the Service Desk is open. This might be 9-5:30pm (with a 1 hour unpaid lunch), or 8-4:30pm (again, with a one hour unpaid lunch).