Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this temp to perm vacancy.
Service Centre Administrator
Reporting to: Service Centre Manager
Purpose of the Role
Our client owns and operates two leading aspirational outdoor brands,
They offer a Warranty Repair service, predominantly responsible for all UK warranty and repair issues along with a smaller element of liaising with an International agent/distributor and retailer base.
Positively representing the company’s brand providing a wash service and the Goods in and Out handling process.
The role is to work with the Service Centre Manager, to deliver excellent levels of retailer B2B and end consumer B2C customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the goods in and out process for Warranty/Repair/Down Wash/B2C/
- Responsible for the Down Wash Service – Washing and Drying all down filled products
- Responsible for the Kit Hire Service – Inventorying, servicing and processing orders for all Kit Hire product
- Represent the company in a positive way. Promoting our brands, products and services
- To ensure that service standards are always exceptional
- Liaise with customers via phone and email regarding warranty, repair, down wash and Kit Hire.
- Processing of inbound and outbound Wash returns in a set time frame (determined by time of year)
- Ensuring each down wash meets the Washroom standards before dispatch and return to customer
- Answer consumer emails within 24 hours with a 95%+ positive satisfaction score on Zendesk
- Ensure Kit Hire clothing and equipment is serviced and ready for rehire within 48 hours of being returned
Skills and attributes
- Be customer focused
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Team commitment
- A passion for the outdoors and using outdoor clothing and kit in a variety of conditions
- A confident telephone manner along with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience dealing with warranty returns
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Hours: Flexible on working hours between 6am – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 7am/8am till 1pm on a Friday. 39 hours a week, 1/2 unpaid for lunch.
Hourly rate : £11.00 ph