Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
Create products and develop an optimal strategy to sell them. Plan and assist in the development, marketing and distribution of a product. Define a clear plan for products by outlining their goals, potential risks, challenges and opportunities. Lead and motivate teams to achieve their desired outcomes. Collect, analyze and present management information as needed.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to develop the product
- Engage the operations team to conduct the successful testing of new products.
- Lead the marketing team to effectively market the product and outside vendors to distribute and sell the product.
- Present the product strategy to partners and shareholders by outlining the plan to achieve the desired objective and highlight the potential risks and opportunities.
- Gather and evaluate ideas and opinions to improve the product’s features and performance. Collect, analyze and respond to customer feedback.
- Assist the Head of Products to grow and maintain the book at the desired level.
- Participate in industry conferences and events related to product or sector to aid market research.
- Create a wide range of management information to measure and review the product performance thereby serving as guidance for decision making.
- Manage vendor relationship by supervising the quality of work, negotiating contracts, assigning jobs, evaluating performance, and ensuring payments are made.
- Time management skills & multi-tasking ability
- Strong work ethics and willingness to learn
- Willingness to learn retail financial services market in the UK and its developments
- Should be able to use or learn MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Work closely with Product head to ensure the timely review and development of the products.
- Work closely with Marketing manager to develop marketing collaterals, presentations and training materials for launching new products and campaigns
- Co-ordination of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Good working relationship with all UK branches
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good knowledge of UK banking products and a passion to become a subject matter expert
- A flexible thinker with the ability to design and launch innovative product campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Comprehensive benefits package to include:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme
** The client can also offer hybrid working (3 days at office and 2 days at home) depending on the manager’s discretion and workload.