Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards to this permanent position
Security Maintenance and Installation Engineer – Full-time, Permanent
Our client is a successful communications and security solutions company based in Doncaster, they have been trading for over 42 years and are looking to expand the electronic security department by hiring an experienced security maintenance and installation engineer.
The successful candidate would work alongside our multi skilled engineers in all aspects of security systems. This includes the routine maintenance, fault finding and installation of CCTV systems, access control and intruder alarm systems for our ever growing commercial and industrial clients throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a company who view their employees as an integral aspect of their success.
- Installation of CCTV, access control and intruder alarms
- Routine maintenance of CCTV, access control and intruder alarms
- Reactive callouts to faults
- All paperwork and site documents to be kept up to date
- On call rota of 1 in 6
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the security industry
- Experience using Honeywell & Texecom desirable
- Good working knowledge of networking and IP systems
- Understanding of SSAIB standards
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary negotiable upon experience
- Readily available overtime opportunities
- On call retainer
- Company phone, laptop and power tools provided
- Company vehicle + fuel card including personal miles
- Holidays 20 + Bank Holidays increasing to 25