Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the management of the sales and rental teams, developing sales plans, delivering on the company plan, reviewing and refining sales the sales process and preparing regular reports for the MD.
- Lead a team of sales executives to exceed the company sales plan
- Set individual targets for sales executives, track progress and undertake monthly reviews.
- Working with the MD develop a robust sales strategy.
- Coach, train and where appropriate recruit a team of sales executives and rental staff.
- Maintain and develop the CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of our rental fleet and staff.
- Ensure the timely return of customer rental vehicles at the end of their contract period.
- Work with the Finance Director in the smooth delivery of the pipeline of new rental vehicles.
- Run relevant KPI reports, manage and optimise all processes and tasks within the rental fleet.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports to the MD, including forecast of sales for upcoming periods.
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers, stepping in where necessary to address customer issues.
- Work with thier marketing partners both internal and external to maximise the brand presence, vehicle and rental sales.
- Work with the MD and FD in developing and constantly reviewing a robust sales process.
- Ensure that all data entered into DMS systems is accurate and maintained thus delivering the most accurate information possible.
- Motivate and inspire not only your own team but all of our colleagues.
- Have a commercial approach, ensuring that the best possible profit is delivered at all times.
- Use your technical knowledge to inform and guide customers in making the correct product and service choice.
- Display attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all areas of the role.
- Deliver the best possible customer service at all times, if problems do occur ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner delivering the best possible solution to the customer.