Andy File Associates Limited is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Sales & Marketing Administrator
£25,000pa to £30,000 plus 10% performance related bonus
About our client:
Our client is an exciting fast growing international technology based industrial services company. Their core technology provides a unique insight into the condition of oil and thus the operating status and health of equipment. Their customers include some of the world’s leading engineering and manufacturing multi-nationals.
This is an exciting and varied role, providing general support to the sales team. As an international company with diverse customers across all commercial and industrial sectors, from Formula 1 to international shipping, you will enjoy a unique level of diversity.
The role will include the following main tasks.
- Responding to initial sales enquiries and updating our CRM system
- Creating and executing targeted mail campaigns
- Managing our marketing program – to include liaison with external agencies
- Initial processing of customer orders onto the company order processing system
- Doing market research and lead generation for sales
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Common sense
- A self-starter who is enthusiastic, pro-active and inquisitive
- Excellent written and spoken English with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of supporting sales and marketing activities within a commercial B2B environment
This is a great role for an energetic and ambitious person wanting to work in an exciting company with a start-up culture.