Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client with regards this temporary position.
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
- Responding to website, telephone and email enquiries
- Processing orders – manually and electronically
- Work with a cheerful, positive and flexible outlook, ready to support the Sales Team and prioritise workload to ensure that deadlines are achieved
- General Administration as required by the department
- Produce quotations, process orders and arrange shipping for projects and key accounts
- Update and maintain the sales reports
- Work in line with standards and procedures set
- Build and maintain great relationships with the clients and the team
- Ensure that all customer issues, complaints and queries are dealt with promptly
- Good communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Flexible, sociable and happy to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Easily able to build rapport
- Flexible and proactive
- Honest, Hard Working and organised
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (important)
- Previous experience with quotation software – QuoteWerks or equivalent (desired);
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Personable and friendly telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Office based
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity but it has a high chance of going permanent.